Title : Architectural Considerations to Implementing DX and 2nd Generation Packaging
Duration : 40 Min
Description : “Breaking up the ‘Happy Soup’ to a more modular design”
As architects of larger orgs start to evaluate how they adopt Salesforce DX and Second Generation Packaging, there are lots of things to consider.
* What are the things that are important to consider?
* How to understand if you really need to transition?
* How do you modularize your codebase?
* How to identify success? It is not the goal to create a DX package…. It needs to be sustainable long term
* How can concepts like “separation of concerns”, properly layer code, and dependency injection help.
* How can open source frameworks like Apex Enterprise Patterns help?